Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Voices in my head mableton Georgia

I was homeless and mableton Georgia for about 2 years at the end I would say none of the bridge by the train tracks next to Captain D's I would stand on that bridge by the across from the old Walmart I would ask for money anyway one day I started hearing voices I thought they were out loud and around that bridge somewhere but come to find out they were actually being put into my head who's the man in a woman later after hearing the voices for a while I even heard the voices in my head through the train airplanes grasshoppers birds the time I didn't know what it was I even saw the same vehicle circling around me when I got to my sister's house after being ran out of town by gunpoint I started searching on the web I come to fan card game stocking on YouTube after washing at and learning about that I ran into voice skull which is v2K so this technology is been out since 1992 and with voices to skull also called v2k when it does allows an individual to access your brain basically they could put audio and visual into your head and many other things just have to watch the video on YouTube how to explain all the s*** that was happening to me I can't seem to get them to stop so if anybody in mableton Georgia or austell Georgia or Cobb county. Have had any of those issues I would like you guys to get with me just reply name a message and we'll compare our knowledge and see if we can come up with some more information together it happens all around the world but this individual group I believe it's not the government I believe it is some kind of gang organization targeting individuals so if you been targeted let me know I'd like to hear your story and chat with you compare notes

No comments:

Post a Comment